The 1.3MP 5.5mm 6-LED IP67 Waterproof Android Snake Video Borescope USB Inspection Camera is a highly portable industrial videoscope that connects to Android smartphone, offering a clear view of the interior of machine on cellphone or PC screen. A 1.3MP camera captures 640 x 480 or 1024 x 720 (VGA) crisp footage in both photos and videos. And it is built with six adjustable LED lights for illumination. Remote control built into the cable lets you quickly take photos at the touch of a button (available only when connected to PC). It surely is worth your investment!
- Slim and light design, highly portable
- Connect to Android smartphone directly via micro USB port on the phone
- Offer a clear view of the interior of machine on cellphone or PC screen
- The photo and video files can be saved to your Android phone
- Full-screen app for a clear view and comfortable use
- Built with 6 adjustable LED lights for illumination
- Remote control built into the cable, take photos simply at the touch of a button (available only when connected to PC)
- IP67 waterproof construction, ideal for use in all occasions
- Note : Only works with Android 4.0 and above system phone, does NOT support iOS system; Support Android Phone that has OTG and UVC function,
(USB On-The-Go) An enhancement to the Universal Serial Bus (USB) that enables portable devices to be cabled together via USB without a computer in between. OTG creates a “dual-role” device that can act as host or peripheral.
(USB-Video-Class) is a USB device class that describes devices capable of streaming video like webcams, digital camcorders, transcoders, analog video converters and still-image cameras.
How to Connect to Your Android Phone?
1) Scan the Phone APP qr code and download a “Camerafi”
2) Or directly download the APP at:
How to Connect to Your Computer?
1) Scan the PC drive qr code and download a PC Zip ,or download PC Zip at:
2) Unzip the PC Zip, click “ViewPlayCap” and install the setup.exe on PC.
3) Connect the USB 2.0 adapter with this device, Plug this adapter to your computer.
4) Open the “ViewPlayCap”, and then choose the USB 2.0 PC camera in the device